Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02618 INR / MNT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,630 (864,461 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)