Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02763 INR / MNT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,880 (538,483 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)