Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02808 INR / MNT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨193,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨171,775 (6,117,168 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)