Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02788 INR / MNT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨169,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨148,046 (5,311,013 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)