Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02866 INR / MNT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨164,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨145,118 (5,062,828 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (43 minutes ago)