Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02700 INR / MNT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,235 (453,166 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)