Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 42% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,759 in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)