Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05686 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,181 (₩530,833) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)