Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,316 (€336) in Udine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)