Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.972 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,503 (11,408 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)