Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.184 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨43,618 (19,970 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)