Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04245 INR / LBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,382 (974,791 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)