Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.465 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨353,309 ($4,944) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨253,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)