Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.386 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨65,732 (1,515KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)