Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.326 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,705 (394KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)