Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.326 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,004 (643KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)