Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00282 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,789 (9,499,644 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)