Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00297 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,431 (7,891,709 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (35 minutes ago)