Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.574 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,907 (336 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,600 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)