Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.832 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,589 (1,624 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)