Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.855 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,774 (1,314 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)