Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19839 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨3,869 (19,500 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)