Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19656 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,107 (92,117 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)