Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20299 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,100 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,008 (19,746 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)