Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20804 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,569 (50,801 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)