Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,953 (€465) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)