Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02230 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨61,459 (COL$2,756,404) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)