Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.097 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,928 (735 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)