Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,898 in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)