Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,568 in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)