Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02169 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,605 (COL$1,180,634) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)