Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02243 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,631 (COL$1,098,147) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)