Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.514 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨345,263 ($5,039) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨288,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)