Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.629 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,333 ($237) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)