Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,544 (¥330,369) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨153,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)