Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,861 (¥30,080) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)