Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04080 INR / CDF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,279 (1,011,642 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)