Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04459 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 78% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨10,329 (231,629 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,800 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)