Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04520 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 80% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨10,826 (239,494 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)