Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04432 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 79% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨11,455 (258,454 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,400 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)