Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.797 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,878 (S/. 1,105) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)