Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,515 (S/. 1,086) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)