Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.192 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,826 (S/. 734) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)