Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.859 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨847,171 (kr 95,626) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨487,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)