Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.015 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,809 (kr 6,215) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)