Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.380 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨814,414 (kr 97,180) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨484,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)