Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.959 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,328 (kr 6,449) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)