Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.247 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 103% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,744 (kr 6,881) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)