Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.119 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,724 (kr 2,922) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)