Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.462 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨726,846 (kr 85,900) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨402,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (44 minutes ago)