Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.619 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 80% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨752,965 (kr 87,364) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨418,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)