Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.520 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,654 (C$2,628) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨128,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)