Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.025 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,507 (C$2,451) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨119,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)