Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,761 (€360) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)