Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.842 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨323,241 (6,235 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨271,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)