Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.297 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,092 (718 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (43 minutes ago)