Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.996 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨331,229 (6,625 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨287,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)