Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.949 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,511 (330 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)