Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.283 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨354,826 (6,787 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨301,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)