Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04768 INR / LBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,956 (4,193,636 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨154,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)