Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04261 INR / LBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,567 (717,319 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)