Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04282 INR / LBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,775 (812,162 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)