Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04499 INR / LBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,500 (766,918 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)