Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,308 (467 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)