Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,924 (310 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)