Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,910 (214 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)