Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.152 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,200 (471 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (40 minutes ago)