Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.108 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,890 ($b2,265) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)