Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.276 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨128,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨124,040 (€1,526) in Trenčín.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)