Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,559 (€228) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)