Cost of living comparison between Trabzon, Turkey and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.348 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,149 (525TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)