Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.477 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨7,845 (425TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)