Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.956 INR / AUD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,781 (AU$813) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (30 minutes ago)