Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨138,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨124,593 (6,308 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)