Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,253 (1,277 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)