Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,117 (1,164 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)