Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.615 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨37,035 (Mex$ 10,244) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)