Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,512 (﷼ 10,158,320) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)