Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,912 (﷼ 10,530,728) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)