Cost of living comparison between Toowoomba, Australia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.498 INR / AUD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,107 (AU$468) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)