Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨76,905 (руб 71,690) in Tomsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)