Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.607 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 324% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨385,637 (¥634,998) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)