Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,752 (руб 7,612) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)