Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,165 (¥34,878) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)