Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨996,116 (¥1,636,312) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨707,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)