Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,776 (¥35,244) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)