Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02090 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,758 (706,112 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (44 minutes ago)