Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02108 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,136 (1,050,343 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (27 minutes ago)