Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02126 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,045 (7,058,483 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨138,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)