Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02049 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,858 (6,141,722 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Petaling Jaya costs RM40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,583 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)