Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨79,427 (130,732 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)