Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,007 (40,367 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)