Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.563 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨50,260 (Mex$ 14,106) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)