Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,781 (Mex$ 6,913) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)