Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,800 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,355 in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)