Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,924 in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ushuaia costs ARS $849,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)