Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,400 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,456 in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)