Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,600 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨3,952 in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)