Cost of living comparison between Tiruchchirappalli, India and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,982 in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)