Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,769 in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)