Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.912 INR / MDL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,800 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,372 (1,117 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 500 TT$ (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Gaya costs ₨84 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baotou costs 38元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)