Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.040 INR / MDL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,901 (5,668 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)