Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.658 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨134,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨127,665 (193,885 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)