Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.534 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,531 (25,347 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (34 minutes ago)