Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.607 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,796 (37,560 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)