Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,410 (25,558 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)