Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,696 (35,969 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (31 minutes ago)