Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.480 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨92,508 (5,292 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (24 minutes ago)