Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.104 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨81,579 (4,506 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)