Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.343 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨76,356 (4,403 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)