Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.759 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,907 (1,426 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (28 minutes ago)