Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.779 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,166 (1,261 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)