Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨341,507 (€4,255) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨245,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)