Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,421 (€560) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)